Monday, January 17, 2011

POSTING MY THIRD BLOG FOR THE FIRST TIME

Ok, I must have done something right, as a dear old friend from USC just answered me.  So exciting, as it has been many, many years since we spoke.  Can't wait to catch up.  Getting ready to dress up and take the streetcar down to the Quarter with my son and his girlfriend to meet my husband for dinner.  It has been a beautiful, sunny day and I am anxious to walk around and gaze at the surroundings the Quarter has to offer. It is always unique and exciting, even during festivals where the crowds are massive and rowdy.  I will let you know how it goes, as the city is celebrating Martin Luther King Day, with most of the festivities taking place earlier in the day.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy Renee!!!!!

    Be Blessed,

    John

    I just talked to Bob and he will probably friend you!

    J

    ReplyDelete