Monday, January 17, 2011

SECOND TRY TO POST FIRST BLOG

Ok, here I go again to try and post first blog.  We moved to New Orleans last year and bought our house in March.  I posted my new adventures on Facebook, but a few "friends" didn't want to hear of my continuous fun adventures, so I just figured out how to blog.  Almost that is, I am trying.  I will start from today, but may have to go back in time if something is relevant.  I may continue to do this, or not.  We will just have to see, as this is my first experience.  Here goes....

2 comments:

  1. Rennie! This is Joun from SC!!! Am I the first--LOL! I have been Blogging for many years and will help any way I can!

    Please feel free to e-mail me at john.mcelveen@gmail.com--ANYTIME!!!!

    Love form almost the Same Ol Place--in SC--The Sandpits and Lexington!

    Married- 28 years--so I'm safe- LOL!

    Hugs from SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad we got in touch. I am not sure about blogging, but have e-mail and facebook down. I will continue to try until I get too frustrated. May need your help.

    ReplyDelete